Sunday, November 14, 2010

He's ONE month old!

Where does the time go? Seriously? I am just amazed that our little Ben is one month old! It seems just yesterday that I was laying in surgery getting sliced open and hearing Ben wail as he was being ripped from my loins! Well, I guess I'm glad we're past that stage. I'm happy to announce that one month later he's still with us, healthy and happy! Let me give you a few updates!

At one month old:
* Ben weighs 8 lbs and 10 oz! (He's a really good little eater!!!) This puts him in the 25th percentile!
* He is 20.5 inches long... (Sorry for the short genes, Son!) He's in the 5th percentile for height.
* He is just beginning to smile every now and then... I'm not sure if it's on purpose yet!
* He doesn't mind getting his diaper changed anymore, and he doesn't scream bloody murder during his baths anymore! (Thank goodness!)
* He eats 3 oz every 3 hours around the clock. This makes for one tired Mom, who not only has to feed him but rock him back to sleep and go pump more milk! :)
* He has fussy time in the late evening pretty regularly!
* He doesn't like his tummy time at all!
* He LOVES to be held and cuddled... and he LOVES to sleep and take naps with Mom and Dad.
* He's just the cutest and sweetest darn baby boy you've ever seen in your life!

When Ben was 10 days old, we had professional newborn photos taken by one of my sister's good friends. I can't even describe to you how THRILLED I am with all the photos she took! He looks like an angel in every single one, and I'm really struggling deciding which ones to print and frame! There are just too many great ones! Take a look at a few of my favorites!












2 comments:

  1. He is so wonderful!!! I love this baby more than words can say!!! Happy One Month Birthday, sweet Baby Ben!!! :) Your Nana and Papa love you soooooooooo much!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!! he is so adorable!!! All of those pictures are frame worthy and I wish I could just be there to hold the little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete