I know it may only be October 9th, but our baby could come literally any day now so I wanted to make sure that Joel and I had the opportunity to celebrate Halloween with our annual traditions before things get too crazy! I get really, really excited about this holiday and Joel doesn't so much, but he does let me have my fun and plays along! Every year, (usually just a week before Halloween), we do the following: buy our carving pumpkins, carve away, make apple cider and Halloween snacks to nibble on, and watch
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! It's so fun! I was absolutely EXHAUSTED getting everything ready this year, but it turned out to be just perfect! We had a wonderful night! It's exciting to think that next year we'll have a one year old to celebrate with us! Yay! Here are some pictures of our fun!
Here's our pumpkin carving movie!

Take a peek at the buffet I had set up when Joel got home!

Here are a few close-ups. We dined on mini hotdog mummy wraps, mini mummy pizzas, ghoulish pan-fried onion dip with veggies and chips, Halloween cupcakes, and homemade orange-cinnamon apple cider! Yum!





And... Tada! Our finished products! I carved the pirate crossbones and Joel carved the smirking pumpkin face! Don't you love Halloween?!
You are so creative!!!! The food looks great and so do the pumpkins!
ReplyDelete