
The first picture is me just seconds after we walked in my aunt Becky's cabin and experienced the "surprise!!!" Joel and I were both shocked! I don't know how the entire family kept it a secret the whole time we were there!

The girls worked hard decorating the cabin! It was so cool! We may have been in the middle of nowhere in Custer, SD, but they sure knew how to throw a party! They even found a Dairy Queen to get my absolute favorite cake - ice cream! Check out how they even secretly assembled a diaper cake and totally decorated the place while keeping both Joel and me completely unaware! They are either really good or we are just plain dense! :)
My mom, me, and aunt Becky. She graciously let us throw the bash in her family's cabin.
Here I am with the culprits who planned, prepared for, and sneakily threw the party! I have amazing sisters. I'm so lucky.
I got great gifts including the crib bedding, bouncer, play place, receiver monitors, blankets, towels, and clothes! Here are a few pictures!

We played some fun games, too! Here's Becky telling the left-right story. We passed whatever party favor we had in our hands either left or right depending on when Becky said either word as part of the "baby" story she told.
This is my family: Quite a few of the girl cousins were there and almost every one of my aunts made it, too! Thanks for helping me celebrate! We may all be POURING in sweat sitting in that 100 degree cabin, but we still look good and it was such a fun surprise! This was something I'll never forget as long as I live!
We all had such a great time! Everyone was SO excited for this party. I received so many emails from all the aunts asking if there was anything they could do to help out. :) Everyone wanted to help make this happen perfectly. They were all so supportive and happy to be apart of the start of one of the biggest adventures of your life. We have the best aunts (other mothers) ever!
ReplyDelete