I knew exactly what it was because I've already received 2 other packages just like it earlier this summer! Want a peek at what was inside this one? (Click on the picture to enlarge.)
Just another arsenal of clothes to get my baby boy through the next year of his life!
Now that is one lucky, lucky, loved little boy.
Thank you, thoughtful sister of mine. We love you! :)
Lindsay, I didn't know you were pregnant! congrats! wow so much has changed since I last talked to you. Thats so exciting that Joel is in med school now. Well I hope things are going good, which it looks like they are!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are having fun living the crazy life you are. It will be such an adventure for your family!
ReplyDeleteMarnae - thanks! I know, it's been forever! I've been reading your blog though, so I feel like I've been sort of caught up with your life! I hope things are still going well!
ReplyDeleteDanelle - we're having a blast! Congratulations on your promotion to "stay-at-home-mommy!" I'm so happy for you! Those babies are so darn cute, too!
Awww. I love all those little outfits. The shirt with the stethoscope made me laugh!
ReplyDelete